Relax, Reset and Evolve!
August 6 - August 13$7000
Kandima is a place where (almost) anything is possible! Not only is our island (desti)nation a place to be kool, vibrant and ‘just play,’ it’s also the perfect paradise location to rest, reset and evolve! Join our exclusive retreat with Nick Knowles and Luke Bache as they guide you through a seven-day programme of yoga, meditation, healthy cooking and relaxation.
The story behind “Relax, Reset and Evolve.
In 2016, Nick was working long, hard hours and was burnt out. It’d taken an effect on his mental and physical health so he decided to try something he’d never done before – to slow down, relax, learn yoga and eat better. He filmed a documentary series called ‘The Retreat’ where he met international yoga instructor Luke Bache. Luke and the retreat helped Nick reset his way of living and he rapidly felt the profound benefits in his body and mind. Nick and Luke quickly formed a bond and over many coconuts and vegetarian dinners, they decided to hold their own retreat – to share their passion and enthusiasm of a peaceful, healthy lifestyle and headspace.
Relax, Reset and Evolve was born – held exclusively here at Kandima Maldives!
Whether you’re a total beginner or a seasoned yogi, this week long programme will redefine your way of living. Enjoy total relaxation where our natural tropical oasis meets white sands and our crystal clear lagoon. Learn the art of mastering a work-life balance that is vital to our physical and mental well-being. Spend a week on yourself, in the peace and tranquility of the Indian Ocean and allow Nick and Luke to not only inspire the changes needed in your life but to give you the tools to create new habits that will continue into your future.
based on two sharing
…or $5,376 based on one, for a seven-night retreat in a Sky or Beach Studio, Full-Board Basis, including internal transfers to Kandima and……
- Daily morning therapeutic yoga classes tailored to a specific part of the body. The class will finish each day with a short mindful meditation, further calming the mind and nervous system.
- Daily afternoon mindful moving class for cardio or a ‘yin’ yoga class that works on the connective tissue, ligaments and tendons helping to work into those particularly tight areas.
- Evening inspiration classes on health and wellness or a guided total body relaxation class.
- Three cooking classes., including recipes from Nick Knowles best-selling vegan cookbook ‘Proper Healthy Food.’ Visit the ‘chefs garden’ and pick your own fresh herbs and vegetables and then enjoy the delights of your hard work afterwards.
- Two massages of your choice in our sensual esKape spa.
- Each exclusive retreat has only 20 spaces available.